Boxer Puppies for Sale – This is the breed you and your family have been looking for!
Before you check out our Boxer puppies for sale, take time to learn about the Boxer, one of the most powerful and highly-intelligent dog breeds. Here at Petland, the Boxer is without a doubt one of our most popular breeds for families! They are easy to train, always up for some playtime (or downtime!) and get along well with other pets. What more could you ask for? If you want to check out pictures of our available Boxer puppies for sale, just check out our available puppies page!
Here are some things that you may have never known about the Boxer :
- A Boxer has a lot of excellent characteristics: it is loyal, strong, intelligent and alert. Boxers are all muscle and can be intimidating to look at, but their goofy personality makes them easy to be comfortable with immediately.
- The Boxer is a dog that loves to take responsibility for their owners. It will make sure that you stay protected along with your family and property. This dog is extremely intelligent and will bark or growl if it senses danger or the presence of an intruder.
- It is also one of the breeds chosen as seeing eye dogs because they are very dedicated, smart and loyal.
- A Boxer is very popular and comes in brindle and fawn colors. The AKC recognizes this breed as one of the most popular in the US!
- You won’t have to spend a lot on grooming when you have a Boxer. In fact, it does not need regular grooming or trimming, but it’s recommended that you brush its coat regularly to make it clean and shiny.
- Boxers are smart, but some can have attention issues. The key is to start early when training your Boxer puppy.
- This dog needs regular exercise, but may not adapt well to extreme cold and hot weather conditions. A Boxer is the best companion for someone who is into fitness and exercises frequently outdoors.
- Anyone who has not trained a dog before can find this breed easy to manage and is perfect for new owners.